Bill Allows Military to Arrest, Permanently Detain, Torture, Kill American Citizens
There is a bill in the US Senate called the National Defense Authorization Act and it could be voted on as early as this week. This bill gives the president the authority to indefinitely imprison American citizens without a court hearing, both domestically and abroad. Senate Bill 1867 is bringing the battlefield to the homeland. Alex Jones, radio host of The Alex Jones Show, tells us what this could mean for America’s future.
- Donald Trump Betrays his Voters, Unendorsed by Everyone after Syria War
- Alex Jones Turns Leftist Calls Everyone Nazi Transylvanians: Dracula, Juncker, Prince Charles
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Alex Jones apologizes for Pizzagate, others such as David Seaman disagree
- Total War breaks up between GOP Senators, John McCain Says Rand Paul is Working for Putin