Genocide Watch: “Julius Malema must be removed as leader of the ANC youth league… he is a violent Marxist-racist just like Winnie Mandela.” Genocide Watch updates South Africa’s whites and women (high rape rate) to Stage 6 (of the 8 stages) of genocide at the hands of ANC Youths and Black-Marxist Racists”.
Stage 6 of 8 stages of Genocide: PREPARATION: Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity. Death lists are drawn up. Members of victim groups are forced to wear identifying symbols. Their property is expropriated. They are often segregated into ghettoes, deported into concentration camps, or confined to a famine-struck region and starved. At this stage, a Genocide Emergency must be declared. If the political will of the great powers, regional alliances, or the U.N. Security Council can be mobilized, armed international intervention should be prepared, or heavy assistance provided to the victim group to prepare for its self-defense. Otherwise, at least humanitarian assistance should be organized by the U.N. and private relief groups for the inevitable tide of refugees to come.
7. EXTERMINATION begins, and quickly becomes the mass killing legally called “genocide.” It is “extermination” to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human. When it is sponsored by the state, the armed forces often work with militias to do the killing. Sometimes the genocide results in revenge killings by groups against each other, creating the downward whirlpool-like cycle of bilateral genocide (as in Burundi). At this stage, only rapid and overwhelming armed intervention can stop genocide. Real safe areas or refugee escape corridors should be established with heavily armed international protection. (An unsafe “safe” area is worse than none at all.) The U.N. Standing High Readiness Brigade, EU Rapid Response Force, or regional forces — should be authorized to act by the U.N. Security Council if the genocide is small. For larger interventions, a multilateral force authorized by the U.N. should intervene. If the U.N. is paralyzed, regional alliances must act. It is time to recognize that the international responsibility to protect transcends the narrow interests of individual nation states. If strong nations will not provide troops to intervene directly, they should provide the airlift, equipment, and financial means necessary for regional states to intervene.
8. DENIAL is the eighth stage that always follows a genocide. It is among the surest indicators of further genocidal massacres. The perpetrators of genocide dig up the mass graves, burn the bodies, try to cover up the evidence and intimidate the witnesses. They deny that they committed any crimes, and often blame what happened on the victims. They block investigations of the crimes, and continue to govern until driven from power by force, when they flee into exile. There they remain with impunity, like Pol Pot or Idi Amin, unless they are captured and a tribunal is established to try them. The response to denial is punishment by an international tribunal or national courts. There the evidence can be heard, and the perpetrators punished. Tribunals like the Yugoslav or Rwanda Tribunals, or an international tribunal to try the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, or an International Criminal Court may not deter the worst genocidal killers. But with the political will to arrest and prosecute them, some may be brought to justice.
Dr Gregory Stanton of GenocideWatch.org has changed South Africa (and Zimbabwe) to Stage 6 of genocide – when death lists are drawn up, propaganda targetting the target-groups distributed, murder-groups are formed, armed attacks against the target-groups are starting to culminate in a full-out Genocide, and victims – (in this case more than 800,000 of the 3-million Afrikaner-whites are already living in hundreds of marginal land-sites in dismal squatter conditions) — are being forced into marginal land sites where they are denied food-aid by the regime. Stage 7 is the all-out genocide. Stage 8 is the denial of the genocide which in South Africa already occurred much earlier, during stages 4 and 5 — with the ANC-regime’s denial of its genocidal attacks against Boer farmers and its constant official attempts to hide these facts by stopping its recording these ‘farm-attacks’ in seperate categories on the official police statistics site http://www.saps.gov.za. Stanton writes: “Julius Malema must be removed as leader of the ANC youth league. He is a violent Marxist-racist. Just like Winnie Mandela.”.
Nearly 600 asylum-applications from South Africans
Legally, this designation by the world’s acknowledged expert-organisation on the process of genocide (genocide is not a singular event, it is a long-drawn out process), also means that Boers can use this status – as was already done under status 5 — to be legally admitted as ‘political refugees’ from this government-directed genocidal violence targetting them in South Africa.
Thus far 360 ‘South Africans’ have obtained political asylum in a variety of Western countries, including the USA, Canada, and Ireland. More than 200 applications also are still pending.
It also means that this fact will also be added to the two charges of genocide lodged by Boer-organisations at the International Criminal Court in The Hague in April and May this year.
Up to August 20 2011, two at-risk minority groups were listed in South Africa – the ‘Boer farmers’ and 10-million black-African Refugees. The Boers have been listed at stage 5 since 2002. On August 20 2011, this rating was changed to include ALL whites in South Africa, at risk of Genocide Stage 6. The ‘whites’ now are targetted actively ; they are being publicly demonised and identified as the ‘enemy-group’; many calls are placed in the public media calling for their mass-murders, including the murders of white babies with the song ‘One Bullet – One White Infant’. There are reports that name-lists of white local-level leaders, identified through their participation in the citizen-policing forums, are being submitted to central government agencies. ANC youths are actively engaged in planning and announcing plans to take over all the (estimated 12,000 white-owned private farms) with organised violence-driven youth groups; groups are being trained at military bases at the moment. These newly-trained (8,000-member) ANC youth league members officially are going to help carry out ‘rural census’ from early next year. The ANC-regime does not explain why it is necessary to provide military training and arms to these groups. Stage 8 is the denial of the genocide and attempts to hide it by the perpetrators.
Many of these stages blend into each other: for instance in Stage 6, the victims are also being ‘forced into marginal land-sites or camps’ where they would be left to starve. This has been happening with the whites in South Africa when they were still in Stage 5: when the ANC-regime made black-racist laws barring the Boers/Afrikaners from the entire labour market only because of their ethnicity: more than 800,000 of the 3-million Boers now languish on marginal land-sites: being denied food-aid, government benefits and denied access to the entire labour market under the ANC-regime’s sonamed ‘black economic empowerment laws’. These laws are used to ethnically-cleanse ‘whites’ from their traditional towns and smallholdings because they rapidly become empoverished and homeless.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Designed by Racist Indian, Worst Game of the Series
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN