Slovakia’s opposition leader says the deal to approve expanding the EU bailout fund has been reached and it will be voted in later this week. Earlier, the country’s parliament voted against it, which caused the collapse of country’s ruling coalition. Slovakia was the only member to say ‘no’ to increasing the facility, which already got the green light from 16 of the 17 Eurozone members. RT talks to British Euro MP Nigel Farage.
- "Europe's Migrant Policy Causes Terrorism": Polish PM
- Dutch Head to Polls Amidst Tense Immigration Policy Debate
- EU Punishment of Le Pen Will Increase Her Popularity Says UKIP MEP
- Junker says he's not a Dictator, wants to consult the people, Parliament orders him to be a dictator
- Geert Wilders Europe Facing Existential Crisis As Billion Muslims Pour In