Slovakia’s opposition leader says the deal to approve expanding the EU bailout fund has been reached and it will be voted in later this week. Earlier, the country’s parliament voted against it, which caused the collapse of country’s ruling coalition. Slovakia was the only member to say ‘no’ to increasing the facility, which already got the green light from 16 of the 17 Eurozone members. RT talks to British Euro MP Nigel Farage.
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- French Judges Seek Legal Action Against Le Pen One Week Before Election
- EU Feeds, “Protects,” and “Assists” Invaders Massing in Libya
- EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
- Red Bull Boss Completely Destroys Forced Multiculturalism in Europe