Despite photos that appeared to show Rick Perry aggressively grabbing Ron Paul’s wrist and wagging a finger in his face during the debate commercials, the Congressman, ever the gentleman he is, has made light of the exchange.
“I wish it were a much more interesting story than that, because I don’t even recall the moment that it was occurring and I don’t remember exactly what he said. But we didn’t have any cross words. ” Paul said.
“The most challenging words were said on stage when not only I, but others, called him on some of the programs in Texas.”
- Ron Paul calls Paul Ryan's Health Care Obamacare 2.0
- Hillary Clinton LOST MORE ELECTORS Than Any US Politician in Last 100 Years
- CIA meddled in ‘hundreds’ of elections: Ron Paul on “Russia-blaming”
- Trump Picks Gov. Rick Perry as Energy Secretary
- Ron Paul releases blacklist of real "fake news" journalists