Republican presidential candidates Rick Perry and Ron Paul, R-Texas got in a verbal argument during a break at a Republican presidential candidates debate at the Reagan Library Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011, in Simi Valley, California. Unfortunately we were not able to find out what they were arguing about but presidential candidate Rick Perry looked pretty upset and maybe even a little aggressive with Ron Paul.
Presidential candidate Ron Paul has not yet disclosed to the media what the argument was all about but should any of them decide to talk to the media about this argument, we will let you know.
UPDATE: Ron Paul has answered yesterday on the allegations of him arguing with Rick Perry. Ron Paul said that they were not arguing, in fact the discussion was so unimportant that he forgot what they talked about. Click here to watch Ron Paul’s video response.
Who do you think won the Republican debate at the Reagan library? Click here to vote on MSNBC’s online poll.
- Ron Paul calls Paul Ryan's Health Care Obamacare 2.0
- Dutch Head to Polls Amidst Tense Immigration Policy Debate
- Hillary Clinton LOST MORE ELECTORS Than Any US Politician in Last 100 Years
- CIA meddled in ‘hundreds’ of elections: Ron Paul on “Russia-blaming”
- Trump Picks Gov. Rick Perry as Energy Secretary