An Italian explorer interested in astronomy and exploring of Mars has yet again discovered a great structure on Mars which is very similar to the Cydonia region of Mars where there are a couple of pyramids and what looks like an Egyptian sphinx. Mr. Matteo Ianneo’s discovery however looks like the head of an Asian, more specifically a Japanese warrior, a Samurai.
Although shocking, this is not his first discovery, he has many previous discoveries. The Samurai head on Mars could be a natural formation of rocks or it could be an artificial construction like a statue. Taking into consideration the Cydonia region and Matteo Ianneo’s previous discoveries it is quite possible that these were artificially built structures by either a former civilization which ruled the surface of Mars years ago and now went extinct, or maybe a species of aliens which live underground because Mars has no atmosphere.
In any case, this discovery is certainly interesting and it is worth having a look at. You can see the Samurai Head on Google Earth at the following coordinates:
- Europe to take 20 Million Africans in the next Years: EU parliament president
- Is Europe Choosing to Disappear?
- NASA’s humanoid robot put to the test for ultimate Mars challenge
- New Experiment Suggests Humans Can Grow Potatoes on Mars
- 4 kids rescued from Italian hotel buried in avalanche