In December 2008 a group of Muslims launched an unprovoked attack on a young Frenchman on board a bus in Paris. As they beat him, they shouted insults like “fils de pute” (son of a bi**h) and “Français de merde” (French sh*t). Interestingly, French mainstream media reports mention the first of these insults but not the second.
The whole incident was captured by the bus’s on-board camera. A policeman later published the video on his Facebook page. When the video spread around the internet, the policeman was charged with “violation of professional confidentiality”. He has just been convicted and sentenced to two months in prison (suspended) and will be required to pay 5000 euros in compensation to the victim of the attack.
The perpetrators of the attack were also caught and convicted.
- Defiant Muslims block traffic, pray in street of Paris shouting Allahu Akbar
- French Presidential Race: Marine Le Pen Far Ahead of Rivals in Secret Polling
- Le Pen Niece to Erdogan: Turks Belong in Turkey
- Muslim shot dead after trying to Steal Weapon from Soldier at Paris Orly Airport
- Marine Le Pen's Perfect Storm