A crazed woman randomly snatched an infant from a stroller, slammed the baby into a pole and later said she was trying to break the baby’s arm off “so she could eat it,” Los Angeles cops said Wednesday.
Prosecutors have charged Natasha Hubbard, 36, with aggravated assault and released her photo believing she may have other victims from her wild rampage in downtown Los Angeles last Thursday.
The terrifying incident with the 4-month-old boy took place in a crowded shopping district packed with families, police said.
Detectives said mom Adriana Miranda, 29, was pushing her infant son Alexander in his stroller when Hubbard unbelted the child and grabbed him by the leg.
Witnesses said Hubbard then swung the baby over her head and slammed him into a metal rail of a nearby truck as the mom and the baby’s aunt watched in horror, police said.
The mother and aunt fought off the woman, with the suspect clawing at Miranda as she clutched the baby boy in her arms, police said.
Arriving officers were able to locate Hubbard with the help of witnesses who pointed her out.
She’s now in jail with bail set at $55,000.
Hubbard told detectives that she tried to break off the baby’s arm so she could eat it, police said.
The tiny victim received bruises and scratches as a result of the attack.
- Indian Cannibal Sect Threatens to Decapitate CNN host forced to eat Human Brains
- ICE Begins Raids In Southern California, 160 Arrested
- California Senate Leader: Half My Family Here Illegally
- Dota 2 game to be banned in Russia for alcohol, cannibalism and BDSM
- Romanian President Rejects First Muslim Female Prime Minister