The Chief of the General Staff of China’s People’s Liberation Army, Chen Bingde, has met his Israeli counterpart Benny Gantz and Defense Minister Ehud Barak in Tel Aviv.
Chen stressed that ties between the two countries’ militaries have been developing in recent years, and the deepening of Sino-Israeli cooperation contributes to regional peace and stability.
For his part, Gantz said Chen’s visit is significant in promoting relations between the two militaries.
Both sides have agreed to work together to tackle all kinds of threats and challenges. At the invitation of Gantz, Chen arrived in Israel on Sunday for a three-day visit.
The visit follows Ehud Barak’s trip to China two months ago.
- False Flag: Israeli-American Teen Hacker Topples US Anti-Semitic Narrative
- 9/11 Cop Who Arrested Dancers Breaks Silence
- Israeli Warplanes Launch Missile Attack on Syria
- You won't believe who is behind the North Korean crisis
- Christians light Candles with Holy Fire for first time at PROVEN Holy Tomb