African immigrants have gone on the rampage in Bari, Italy, blocking roads and a railway line, setting things on fire and attacking police and passers-by with iron bars.
The Africans were being housed at an immigration center in the town, which has now been set on fire. They are demanding that they be recognized as refugees and given legal status. Although some of the rioters waved the Tunisian flag, they did not look Tunisian. Most likely the Africans have simply latched on to Tunisia as the “plausible conflict du jour” thanks to the Tunisian revolution.
Road and rail traffic has been severely affected by the rioting. Many trains have been canceled.
Around 30 people are said to have been injured in the African rampage, including police and innocent bystanders. The Africans blocked a bus that was passing through then attacked it and wrecked it. They also attacked a television crew that wanted to interview them so they could explain their grievances.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Half of Turkey’s Border Wall with Syria Finished
- Globalist EU Lawmakers Call For One European Superstate
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- 6 Million Migrants Want To Enter Europe: Leaked Report