Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Friday that the Holocaust was a “big lie” used to justify establishing the state of Israel.
“The Zionist regime’s establishment was based on numerous deceptions and lies and one of the biggest lies was the Holocaust,” Ahmadinejad said in a speech after an anti-Israeli Qods day rally in Tehran and other Iranian cities.
“On the one hand we have the Zionist regime as the global axis of thieves and murderers and on the other hand we have the Qods Day which is the axis of those seeking freedom, justice and end of suppression,” the president reiterated Friday at Tehran University.
The crowd at the university greeted the president’s remarks with cries of Allahu Akbar, meanting God is great, and by chanting anti-Israel slogans.
- Gavin McInnes Says Israel Visit Turning Him Anti-Semitic, Hours Later Denies Saying It
- Putin tells Netanyahu not to judge Iran by 5th century BC
- Trump Issues New Ban on Travelers from Six Terror States
- Iranian Commander Admits Having Terror Cells Situated and Ready to Strike in US
- Saudi Arabia, not Iran is the world's 'number 1 terrorist state'