Eighty-one congressmen, about 20 percent of the US House of Representatives, will visit Israel for week-long trips sponsored by American Israel Education Foundation in next three weeks during Congress’s summer recess. The first group of 26 Democrats are scheduled to arrive as early as Monday.
55 Republican, 26 Democratic congressmen about 20% of US House of Representatives to visit Israel by summers end. The Democratic delegation will be followed by two Republican ones, bringing a total of 55 Republicans.
You might note that they are freshmen Congressmen going to Israel as guests of some Israeli educational organization affiliated with (AIPAC) American Israel Public Affairs Committee, obviously to be properly educated in American policy and political reality!
The votes may be in their constituency back in Hometown, USA, but the money which they will need to buy them and to feather their retirement programs will all come from Israel.
Why are we reading about this in the Jerusalem Post and not the NYTimes or the Wall Street Journal?
- False Flag: Israeli-American Teen Hacker Topples US Anti-Semitic Narrative
- 9/11 Cop Who Arrested Dancers Breaks Silence
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House
- Israeli Warplanes Launch Missile Attack on Syria