At least 90 people are now confirmed dead after a shooting spree at a Norwegian youth camp. That attack came just a matter of hours after a powerful blast in downtown Oslo claimed at least seven lives. The Norwegian Prime Minister said more democracy and openness is the answer to the violence. But Helge Luras from the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs believes it’s the country’s polices of multiculturalism that turned the gunman against his own.
UPDATE: The death toll has recently reached 94.
- President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize, US Media Ignores
- For Wearing a Crucifix, Norwegian Minister Accused of Xenophobia
- Sweden Collapses, Norway Promises to Close Border
- Norwegian Police Chief Warns Mass Immigration Threatens Civil Unrest
- Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for 'vigorous peace through strength ideology'