Dominique Strauss-Kahn, tipped to be the presidential candidate for the Socialist Party, has been undermined by a sexual assault case.
The incumbent Nicholas Sarkozy’s popularity has taken a knock in the last year as well.
Marine Le Pen, leader of the Nation Front Party, is hoping to use the failures of both men to her advantage.
In the interview, Marine Le Pen said that “Nicolas Sarkozy never follows up with actions. His mouth is big, but his hand is weak. Remember a few months ago when I raised the issue of street prayers, which are forbidden in a range of countries where Islam is the state religion? Well, there are still prayers in the streets of France, even more than there were before. So, Sarkozy is a weak man. He is incapable of enforcing even the slightest law in this country.”
- Marine Le Pen steps down as National Front leader hours after election boost
- France: Elections Race and Why Marine Le Pen Cannot Win
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots