Dr. David Mandy says his family was on the way to Disney World when Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents in Detroit harassed his mentally challenged son.
“I realize they’re trying to keep people safe, but come on, does he look like a terrorist?” Mandy asked KSAZ.
Drew Mandy, who was singled out for a pat down, is 29 but has the mental capacity of a two-year-old.
After questioning the diaper Drew was wearing underneath his pants, the agents decided to confiscate a six-inch plastic toy hammer.
“My son carries his ball and his hammer for security. He goes everywhere with them,” Mandy explained. “The agent took the hammer and he tapped the wall. ‘See, it’s hard. It could be used as a weapon,'” he said. “So, Drew’s also holding the ball, and I said, ‘Well, how about the ball?’ He said, ‘Oh, he can keep that.” Rawstory.com
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Reuters Punishes Cameraman for Not Censoring Trump's Anointing in Detroit
- Cruz Camp Sends Out Letters to Supporters on How to Harass and Steal Delegates
- TSA Can Now Force Airline Passengers Through Naked Scanners
- Satanic Temple Unveils Monument in Detroit in Massive Ceremony