Massive public demonstrations against new austerity measures have gripped Athens. Riot police have detained 18 people so far, and 4 policemen have been hospitalized with injuries. RT is joined by financial journalist Petros Papaconstantinou, columnist at an Athens newspaper, for more on the situation in Greece.
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Violence continues in France as migrants randomly beat Elderly women
- French Police Flee Armed Mob as Week-Long Paris Riots Spread to City Centre
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017