The E. Coli death toll in Germany has reached 33, the France Press agency reports.
Now, scientists say that it were grown sprouts from a farm in northern Germany which triggered the outbreak .
The E. Coli bacteria live in the elementary tract of men, mammals and birds.
The majority of their strains are harmless but some can be particularly aggressive, threatening life.
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister
- Turkey Threatens to Open Border with Europe to New Flood of Asian Migrants
- Germany's AfD pledges to deport at least 200,000 Muslim migrants per Year
- 5 Injured in Germany Axe Attack at Train Station