A short documentary about the extensive art theft that has taken place in North Cyprus since the 1974 Turkish invasion. The theft has taken place with tacit or active approval from the Turkish army.
The plunder not only served as a source of income for criminals in North Cyprus and shady antiquity dealers, it was also an act to eradicate the memory of Cyprus as a Christian country for almost two millenia.
What has happened in the Turkish occupied zone constitutes pillaging of world cultural heritage and is a war crime according to several international conventions.
- Erdogan: Keep Calling Me Dictator, I'll Keep Calling You Nazis
- Erdogan Threatens to Start Murdering Europeans on the Streets
- Le Pen Niece to Erdogan: Turks Belong in Turkey
- Erdogan orders Turks living in Europe to Make 5 Kids and Conquer the Continent
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister