Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. He was reportedly accompanied by other EU members.
Remarkably, Borghezio’s maltreatment went unreported in the United States. This would be analogous to the beating of a member of Congress going unreported by the media.
The Italian media reported last night that Borghezio attempted to enter the Bilderberg meeting now underway at the Hotel Sourvette in St. Moritz and his treatment by security resulted in a bloody nose. The Italian politician told JulieNews he plans to press charges against Bilderberg security.
“I have been assisted by the Swiss police, but the treatment suffered by the security of the meeting was brutal,” he said.
Borghezio said he opposes Bilderberg because it makes important decisions without popular control. “It is clear that the Bildergberg Club is a secret society,” had added.
- US presidents worst enemies of nation: Paul Craig Roberts
- Weird Photo Shoot At Bilderberg Hotel
- NATO chief and former NSA director among Bilderberg elite
- Bilderberg: Elites Desperate to Rescue Global Government
- Switzerland & Singapore banking havens replaced by Central Asia & Africa