An RT America television host Adam Kokesh was violently slammed and choked by police who arrested the host after he took part in a flash-mob at the publicly-funded Jefferson Memorial.
On May 28 Adam and other activists were arrested seconds after they started silently dancing in what they say was a celebration of the first amendment’s champion. The police officers slammed some of them; others were handcuffed and thrown to the ground in what seems to be a clear violation of their right to free-expression.
A video was captured of Adam Kokesh being body slammed and placed in a chokehold for his dancing crime.
Adam is the host of RT America’s Adam vs. The Man program and a former US Army Sergeant.
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Loretta Lynch calls to "Blood and Death in the Streets" to Overthrow Trump
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- Violence continues in France as migrants randomly beat Elderly women