Volen Siderov, leader of the far-right Bulgarian Ataka (Atack) party claimed US Ambassador to the country James Warlick threatened to “destroy him”.
In Siderov’s words, he encountered Warlick by chance the other day and presented him a “bill”, which was actually the total cost the nationalist believes the US has to pay for using military bases on Bulgarian soil in the period 2006 – 2011 – USD 2 B.
Upon receiving the “bill”, Warlick threw it and threatened he will “destroy” Siderov, the Ataka leader said from the Parliamentary tribune Friday, adding the encounter was “documented.”
Siderov declared he will ask the Bulgarian National Security Service to protect him.
“When the Ambassador of the world’s most powerful state threatens you, it is normal to feel afraid,” he admitted.
Ataka is the ruling centrist-right GERB’s only ally.
- UN: 30,665 Invaders Land in Europe from January 1 to April 5 2017
- “Nuclear Bomb Is Now In Play In EU” Warns Russia As Historic Troop Alert Begins
- 100s more US tanks arrive in Europe to keep ‘peace & freedom’ at Russian borders
- Migrant thugs arrested after kicking German woman down stairs
- Europe Plunges Into Chaos After Bulgaria Praises Donald Trump For Freeing Their Nation