The Archbishop of Naples has ruled out church funerals for Camorra bosses and members.
A new pamphlet signed by Cardinal Crescenzio Sepe, to be distributed to parishes in Naples, denies Camorra members the right to be godfathers at baptisms and confirmations or witnesses at church weddings.
As he was inaugurating a building, the cardinal declared” “We are also giving a few blows to the Camorra, whose members must understand that they will no longer be able to be godfathers and that when they die they won’t go to the church but to the cemetery.”
- Pope Francis tells White Christians to Stop Having Kids because they Destroy the Planet
- Globalist EU Lawmakers Call For One European Superstate
- 6 Million Migrants Want To Enter Europe: Leaked Report
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017