A bizarre video claiming to show alien remains in a Russian UFO hotspot has become a massive worldwide hit with hundreds of thousands of followers.
The movie – made by two walkers in Irkutsk in Russia’s remote Siberia – shows what appears to be the badly damaged corpse of a two foot high ET half buried in the snow.
Part of the right leg is missing and there are deep holes for eyes and a mouth in a skull-like head.
UFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by ET visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crash, according to reports.
The area is a known UFO hotspot with dozens of sightings reported every year.
It follows reports of a UFO hurtling towards earth in the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia one month ago.
‘We couldn’t believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked,’ said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.
The clip has now been seen by nearly 700,000 people within a few days.
Cynics claim the video is a fake using a carefully staged model for the ET’s body.
But one fan wrote’: ‘It’s so lame how people always get thrilled by having another excuse to shout “Fake! fake!” every time something weird shows up. Unless proven otherwise, this is in fact plausible.’
‘If this is fake – then they are masters at models/puppets. I think it’s real – one of the very few, great vid.,’ said another.
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing