This week, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, report on the black hole of bankers’ debts in Ireland, virtual pigs in Australia and free workers in America. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Alex Jones about food stamps and financial terror.
- Alex Jones apologizes for Pizzagate, others such as David Seaman disagree
- Alt-Right Predicted the Reopened FBI Investigation was a Sham
- Media Matters brags taking Lou Dobbs off CNN, Glenn Beck off FOX: Project Veritas
- Roger Stone Exposes Hillary Clinton Will be Replaced by Obama
- Tim Kaine Defends Hillary's Deplorables: "We Can't Tolerate Alt-Right, Duke, Jones, Bannon"