Natural disasters, market fluctuations, prices soaring for gas and grain: these are world events that don’t just make it onto your T.V. screen. They’re affecting what’s on your dinner table.
Several factors are at work that have meat prices on the rise. Watch the video to see how one local market is dealing with the soaring prices.
- Iranian Women Dressing European Are Causing Global Warming - Senior Muslim Cleric
- About 100,000 in USA now work for Chinese firms
- Rivers On Fire, Burning As Fraking Spreading in Australia
- Saudi Arabia to move from oil, earn more from Hajj
- Germany Reported In “Total Shock” After Obama “Grand Lie” Exposed