Sources close to the Hezbollah – which Israel and the United States regard as a terrorist group – have told G2Bulletin that the organization has devised military plans to occupy “Galilee,” or northern Israel, should the Jewish state attack Lebanon, according to a report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.
A few weeks back, Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a public speech commemorating Hezbollah “martyrs,” particularly Hezbollah operations chief Imad Muganiyeh whom Hezbollah believes Israel assassinated in Syria two years ago, that Hezbollah was prepared to occupy the region.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- "We reached our limits": Greece to stop taking back refugees
- Israeli JCC Threat-Makers “Paid with Bitcoin”