On Thursday, Broward County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Tomas Bautista, 40, who reportedly came home drunk and sexually assaulted a Chihuahua in his backyard.
The dog, Mimi, belongs to Bautista’s roommate, who reportedly found her bleeding and Bautista passed out with his pants around his ankles.
Bautista admitted to sexually abusing the tiny dog.
Mimi was taken to Coral Springs Animal Hospitalfor treatment and is back home recovering now.
Bautista is charged with cruelty to animals, a felony. He is currently being held in the Broward County Jail on an immigration hold.
- Trump makes ANOTHER BAD CHOICE, Nominates Globalist Acosta who supports Amnesty
- Democrat Party in Free Fall, Morphing into Anti-White Racist Hate Group
- Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested