In his interview with CNN‘s Fareed Zakaria, George Soros had some lamenting to do.
He told Zakaria that Obama “has lost control of the [county’s ecnomic] agenda” and as a result it’s been left “in the hands of the Republican Party”.
Though Soros thinks the GOP will be successful in its pursuit of cutting services and denying any tax increases, he thinks those developments will be deleterious to the nation’s fiscal health.
The GOP’s course will be “more directed at cutting services and achieving the ideological purposes of the Republicans rather than to get the economy going,” he said. The billionaire also told Zakaria he thinks interest rates are going to increase and “choke off the economic recovery.”
As for the Tea Party, Soros said the group is “decent” and “hard-working” but are being “misled” by Republicans who want to slash taxes and regulation for selfish reasons. “They are being used and deceived,” he said.
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- Judicial Watch sues State Department, USAID for Soros records
- The US-Mexico Wall is NOT going to be Built Anymore: GOP
- THE PEOPLE Demand Jared Kushner to be Fired, Trump Will Fire Bannon Instead
- Obama IRS Officials Admit to Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Groups