In his interview with CNN‘s Fareed Zakaria, George Soros had some lamenting to do.
He told Zakaria that Obama “has lost control of the [county’s ecnomic] agenda” and as a result it’s been left “in the hands of the Republican Party”.
Though Soros thinks the GOP will be successful in its pursuit of cutting services and denying any tax increases, he thinks those developments will be deleterious to the nation’s fiscal health.
The GOP’s course will be “more directed at cutting services and achieving the ideological purposes of the Republicans rather than to get the economy going,” he said. The billionaire also told Zakaria he thinks interest rates are going to increase and “choke off the economic recovery.”
As for the Tea Party, Soros said the group is “decent” and “hard-working” but are being “misled” by Republicans who want to slash taxes and regulation for selfish reasons. “They are being used and deceived,” he said.
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Soros Fueling Unrest in Macedonia
- Total War breaks up between GOP Senators, John McCain Says Rand Paul is Working for Putin
- 48 Hours After Obama Visit to Hawaii, Judge Rules Against Refugee Ban