Over the next few days, Al Jazeera will be looking at the impact of rising food prices around the world.
With increasing wealth in China, expensive culinary tastes have grown in popularity.
And as Al Jazeera’s Melissa Chan now reports from Beijing, it is also impacting waistlines.
- China’s Man-Made Island Airbase Nearly Complete
- China Threatens US Bomber Flying Near South Korea
- Trump Gets Trade Win at G20 Meet
- Trump's watered down Immigration Law Banned by Hawaii judges is a Chinese plot
- Millions Try to Flee socialist Venezuela but are unable, No Materials to Print Passports