Man known as “Kensington Strangler” killed four women and raped three others but he doesn’t get any media attention.
Philadelphia police say they found a woman’s body in the same area terrorized by the so-called “Kensington Strangler”, who is linked to the murders of at least three other women, Fox News confirms.
The body of a white female in her late 20’s was found Tuesday morning in a home in the city’s Kensington section, authorities said. Police are calling the death “suspicious.”
The Kensington Strangler Task Force is reportedly headed to the location to investigate whether the death is linked to a strangler who police say killed three women and sexually assaulted at least three others.
An official with the Philadelphia Police Department told Fox News that authorities are not likely to announce a possible link until an autopsy is complete.
Authorities have said that one man, known to police as the “Kensington strangler,” is linked to the attacks through DNA not found in any local, state or federal DNA databanks.
- Security alert at White House after reports of Terrorist with Bomb inside Car
- Jewish Cemetery Attacks are False Flag Hoaxes: Trump
- Swedish Prosecutor Refuses to Charge Man for Child Rape Because she's his "Bride"
- French Police Flee Armed Mob as Week-Long Paris Riots Spread to City Centre
- Reporters, Police Attacked, Cars Burned in Paris Migrant Riots