More vicious terrorist attacks while the world leftist press stays silent. The escalation of Muslim attacks on Christians Christmas week and New Years continues unabated, unchallenged, unanswered. God forgive us.
Officials in Nigeria say a bomb has exploded at a popular market inside an army barracks in the capital, Abuja.
Nigerian television is reporting that at least 30 people died in the explosion. Police have not confirmed that figure.
Officials say the bomb went off inside Mammy market where people were eating and drinking to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan blamed the bombing on the radical Islamist group Boko Haram.
The group claimed responsibility for Christmas Eve bomb attacks in the central city of Jos, and for attacking several churches in the northern city of Maiduguri. More than 80 people died in those attacks.
Abuja was shaken by car bomb attacks in October. Militants from the southern oil-producing Niger Delta claimed responsibility for those blasts.
- Iraqi arrested in connection with Dortmund bus attack led ISIS unit
- 44 Killed & 100 Injured Christians in Egypt Islamic Bomb Attack
- Security alert at White House after reports of Terrorist with Bomb inside Car
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- ISIS to target Italian, French & Spanish beach resorts