Apple who are the creators of the soon to be iPhone 5 has recently applied for patents which are to say the least of it controversial. These patents will be applied to things like your iPhone 5 and iPad as well as your Apple Mac computer. What does this do? This patent will be able to identify you and actually will be able to spy on you and even record your voice, take photos of where you are and even wipe your phone or device clean. These kinds of patents seem to be interfering with the citizens’ rights and one wonders where it will end. Your iPhone 5 and other devices will be able to store data of all kinds about you and your situation including taking photos of your face without you even knowing it is being collected. They say they are doing this to protect you in case of your iPhone 5 being stolen. Personally I would rather have my phone stolen. Especially as this can even be done without the iPhone 5 being in use.
The data they collect will be all inclusive from voice to photographs of face and location and even down to your heart beat. Should the authorities decide to demand all this data be handed over to them can Apple stop it being handed over? It makes me tremble to think what else is being done without your being aware of it. Will I be buying an iPhone 5? I don’t think so.
- Author Offers $100K to Charity if Emma Watson Spends Week in Migrant Camp
- France Unsafe as UEFA EURO 2016 Kicks Off: Fears of Riots & Terror
- Senator Boxer Claims Bernie Supporters Made Her Fear for Her Life “It Was Scary”
- Elon Musk unveils Tesla Model X, his safest, most feature-packed vehicle yet
- Scientists Develop new Test that can Detect All Viruses