On December 13th, we have reported that WikiLeaks Set To Reveal UFO Cables. After almost a month, Wikileaks finally released its first cable about UFOs.
The US Embassy in Minsk prepared this diplomatic cable on the comments of Yuriy Zhadobin, chairman of the intelligence service of the former Soviet Republic of Belarus.
This is what Zhadobin said in the cable just released by the Norwegian newspaper, Aftenposten:
Unlike during the USSR, the department is not engaged in studying paranormal phenomena. [Back then,] we had greater means and opportunities which we could spend on anything and everything. Today the situation is different. Then, when society was excited by something, it entered our sphere of interest. But when it comes to healers, UFOs and such, we just can’t deal with them any more. (News Exopolitics Institute)
Hard times in Belarus evidently means that the official study of UFOs can no longer be viable in that country.
It is well known that the KGB of the old Soviet Union was as active as the American CIA in the study of UFOs and the paranormal. But with the fall of that Empire, Belarus has to only imagine what is happening in the skies above them.
Or perhaps this is the story that the Belarus’ Intelligence wants the US to believe.
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Wikileaks: Guccifer 2.0 Admits Seth Rich Was DNC Leaker
- Presidential candidate asks Assange to leave the Embassy, Assange asks him to leave Ecuador