Lady Gaga’s famous eccentricity took a less-than-festive turn last night when she tore the head off a stuffed Santa Claus at her O2 show.Halfway through her set, the singer, 24, made it plain that she loathes Christmas.
She seized the Santa doll and told the audience: “I hate the holidays. I’m alone and miserable you f**king stuffed little toy”, This is London informs.
Dressed in a perspex high-shouldered tunic dress, GaGa demonstrated that when you forget a vital piece of underwear the end result can be rather painful.
The Alejandro singer must have been very uncomfortable considering her boobs were squashed to an eye-watering flatness, as she performed some rigorous choreography during her show.
Even the star’s super-toned stomach looked like it was undergoing some heavy chafe-age in the futuristic outfit, which left little to the imagination, Ok! Magazine says.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped