Jem Stansfield travels to the Solar Furnace Research Facility in Southern France. He witnesses the incredible power generated by highly concentrated sunlight.
Sunlight, focused intensely enough that it can (and does) burn any material on earth.
Just how hot does it get in that ring of fire sunshine? Over 6,300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Moroccan Stabs French Mother & Her 3 CHILDREN for "Being Inappropriately Dressed"
- General Electric says will slash about 6,500 jobs in Europe
- A Decisive Shift In The Power Balance Has Occurred
- NASA's wow video of sunlit dark side of moon
- Australian Storm Kills 3, Leaves 200,000 Homes Without Power