Rep. Ron Paul brought a crowd at the Virginia Tea Party Patriots Convention to its feet October 9th, delivering a fiery speech about an “intellectual revolution.” He said the economy is going “to get a lot worse before it gets better” and advocated getting rid of the IRS and the income tax.
- Ron Paul calls Paul Ryan's Health Care Obamacare 2.0
- HA HA HA! Obama Claims To Be The "Father Of The Tea Party"
- Hillary Clinton LOST MORE ELECTORS Than Any US Politician in Last 100 Years
- CIA meddled in ‘hundreds’ of elections: Ron Paul on “Russia-blaming”
- Ron Paul releases blacklist of real "fake news" journalists