President Obama tells the Univision, Latino audience to, “Punish our enemies and reward our friends.” On Monday, October 25, Obama asked for a Latino upsurge in voting number for the upcoming election on November 2nd.
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.” Obama said.
Lately, Obama has used combative language on the campaign trail. He has recently warned voters that if a Republican majority takes over congress, it will result in “hand-to-hand combat.” To some it may appear “weird” that a sitting president would use terminology and suggestions that could be taken the wrong way, and incite violence.
If Republicans ever thought Obama would be a remake of Bill Clinton, who was willing to meet Republicans in the center; I guess the Republican majority, better prepare for battle, with a president that was labeled the most liberal member of congress.
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- 48 Hours After Obama Visit to Hawaii, Judge Rules Against Refugee Ban
- US Debt Decreased by $68 Billion Since Trump Inauguration
- Pressure Builds on Obama Over Trump Wiretapping Scandal
- Attorney General Lynch Signed Off on ALL FISA Applications to Wiretap Trump