Radical Islamists and Muslim gang members will gather for a massive protest outside ‘Stortinget’, the Norwegian parliament at 15.00, 12th Feb. after Norwegian newspapers yet again printed drawings of Muhammad the Prophet.
There were major riots in Norway a year ago on behalf of the Muslim community after Israel invaded the Gaza strip.
- Saudis consider demolishing Prophet Mohammad’s tomb
- NATO readies 10000 troops to fight against Russia
- 1,400 kids sexually abused in UK town, council turned blind eye over ‘racism’ fears
- ISIS want to impregnate Yazidi women and smash blond bloodline
- The necessity of a conscious struggle against the virus of terrorism