A dad who shot dead a judge and a senior politician because they molested his three-year old daughter has become a national hero after going on the run in Lithuania.
Horrified Drasius Keyds, 37, gunned down the perverted pair on Monday after police turned a deaf ear to his pleas for justice for his tortured tot.
Now in hiding, Keyds has become a hero on YouTube and Facebook with hundreds of thousands of fans from all over the world pledging support.
“You are a hero to all of us,” reads one Facebook message. “What you did is nothing but justice.”
Mugs and t-shirts with his image on them have begun appearing alongside the logo “Drasius: Lone-avenger”.
Keyds’ nightmare began a year ago when daughter Deimantela told him about a meeting set up by his then fiancee with judge Jonas Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania’s parliament , Andrius Us.
The pair allegedly raped and abused the youngster who reported her ordeal to her father.
But a year long campaign for a police investigation failed when detectives told Keyds there was not enough evidence to proceed with a case.
Now the fugitive dad is being offered a safe haven in neighbouring countries like Poland.
Jewish Parliamentary deputy speaker Stefan Niesiołowski said: “This is a clear case of incompetent law enforcement on the original crime.”
- 100s more US tanks arrive in Europe to keep ‘peace & freedom’ at Russian borders
- NATO builds up offensive capability on borders of Russia & Belarus, Moscow to respond
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Top Obama Official “Demands To Land” At Russian Military Base, Warns Of War
- NATO opens new military post in Lithuania